Thursday, September 2, 2010

I QUIT!

So apparently my debit card is completely useless now which is just fanfrickentastic (yea it’s quite the word). I think that it’s just wonderful that the bank didn’t bother to call me to tell me that they were deactivating it so I could tell them I QUIT! and then slam down the phone. Heck even a letter would have been nice so I could have looked at it, slammed my fist down on the table and then angrily torn the letter up but of course they didn’t give me the satisfaction of being able to do either of those things that I so dearly love to do. When I did call the bank they told me that it was deactivated because it was used at a place that is suspected of skimming which is apparently when the debit machine is tampered with to record the card information and then if they get your pin number they can empty your account. Lucky for me I didn’t lose anything but the convenience of having a debit card that works.
So for those of you that were bored enough to read through that whole pointless story about what happened to me today here is an explanation for why I wrote it: My grandma insisted that I play a card game for a long time that she finds entertaining but meanwhile I’m sitting there bored out of my tree, heck I won’t even have a tree anymore by the time this ends. Anyway the reason I wrote it is because I was bored and apparently somewhat distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment