Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Figure It Out, Try To Set It Up, Get Mad At It, Get It Done Right And Finish It

So today I set up my first blog. It was an interesting eperiance to say the least. Due to this site having everything that has to do with setting up a blog so "user friendly" and easy to do it makes it harder for those of us with advanced computer skills to get everything exactly the way we want it because the silly site won't let you! Anyway I just thought I should throw my first post on here and then go do something else because I'm tired of the blog thing for right now after getting it all set up. I'll be back tomorrow with a real post about what may or may not be going on in my life.

I QUIT!!

Goodnight All.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is cooler than mine, but that's probably because you know what you're doing and I don't.

    ReplyDelete