Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Walk Around Like I’m Alive Again But I Know It’s Just Not The Same….

Written October 28, 2010 (Not Posted Due To Lack Of An Internet Connection)
I’m still stuck in the hospital at this point in my life. The days take forever to pass and then when night and my hopes of losing myself in sleep and maybe peace for a few hours comes I am faced with the same restless anxiety and sleeplessness that I used all of my energy trying to push through during the day. Sleep and peace doesn’t come though, not for me, not right now. As I sit alone in my room wondering how I got from being so happy just over a year ago to wanting to give up now. Yes I know that some really hard stuff has happened over the past year but I thought I should be able to work through it….

No comments:

Post a Comment